Well, after all the excitement, anticipation, nervousness, build-up, and preparation JODI'S 6 X 6 ALBUM WORKSHOP was last night!!!!
And it was so worth all of the above! I met some very nice young ladies and and spent some quality time with my Auntie Evva and her beautiful daughters, Jodi and Kristin. It was so edifying for me to have so many of them ask for my advice and opinion. I took tons of stuff and they used it!!!
I have quite an extensive punch collection and love every one of them. They all enjoyed the punches! Most everyone stamped! And they used ALOT of my scraps! Thank you!!! Now I can buy more paper!
I had an awesome time! Thank you, Jodi for having me!! I hope we can do it again sometime. I had to leave about 10, but hear that everyone else worked til 11 and Jodi had to clean up my mess!! Haha!
I would love to do a 6 x 6 album workshop with your group too! So, if you read here, call me!!
2 comments:
I had tons of fun!! Thanks so much!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I had a really nice time and you were SO helpful. I hope you know how truely talented you really are!
Post a Comment