

Addicted to 6 x 6 album pages, that is!
I am having a blast getting ready for Jodi's 6 x 6 album workshop on FRIDAY!!!
The one of Doug and Lindsay is done with the Cutie Pie designer paper! The big flower is chipboard......to adhere paper to the chipboard I cut a square big enough for the chipboard piece, adhere the paper to the chipboard, then I cut around it as close as I can with scissors and sometimes a craft knife. Then I use super fine sandpaper to knock off the edges.
It works great.
The one of Dylan is a quick white page stamped in real red with a stamp from the Doodle This set. Then a scalloped circle with Smile from Be Happy set. I punched tiny holes in the white scallop and put a red scallop behind it.
It is fun and quick doing these mini albums. I can see myself finally scrapbooking again and making my kids all special albums!
If YOU need to get your feet wet with scrapbooking, call me and we will start a 6 x 6 album and FINISH it!!
1 comment:
Yee ha! I LOVE the new pages! 'Cannot wait until Friday!
Post a Comment