Monday, September 3, 2007

Labor Day 2007

Well, my oldest son is in mourning.......tomorrow school starts.
He is going to have a fabulous year, though! I can just feel it.
Ninth grade, how can that be? He is tall and handsome and has the most beautiful smile. He is my greatest encourager and my joy. He is a huge help to me. Oh, no....he is not perfect. He is also a major scheister and knows how to play me. He is also a slob!! :)

My twinnies start Kindergarten tomorrow. I have been counting the days, but now that it is here I am kind of sad that their baby days are really truly over and they will be in school all day everyday from now on. They are beautiful boys. They are alot of work and are both very demanding. Dylan is the peace keeper and likes everyone to get along and be happy. Ian is more self centered due to the autism spectrum disorder but is also very sweet natured and surprises me alot with his caring for others. They are both excited about school. The only thing spoiling it for me is that they will not be at New Era Elementary where they belong. I am trying not to think about it, but it stinks.I am keeping positive as not to influence them. Their teacher seems nice.
My boys are all handsome, smart and good hearted. Thank you, Lord for my boys.

And as for Miss Lindsay...I am looking forward to having some one on one time with her and turning her back into a little lady!!
Hanging around with boys all the time is not good for a girl!
I plan to teach her some crafting, baking and do lots of reading.
I am also going to get her a preschool workbook and see what we can accomplish with that. She already knows all her shapes, colors, lots of letters and can count to 15, sometimes 20.
Well, tomorrow I will post some pics of my boys off to school.

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Janine - I was the youngest, only girl with 3 older brothers, and I turned out very girly-girl. I'm sure Lindsey will too. :o )