I just got home from my weekly 1 hour massage!! I am so thankful that our insurance covers them, because they have been a life saver!!
Doug got the fun job of taking Ian in for his immunizations this morning. Took 5 adults to hold him down. Dylan already got his a few weeks ago. No more shots for the twinnies.
Tomorrow is Freshman orientation for Jacob and then meeting the twins' teacher, Mrs. Darke.
I have heard alot of good things about her, so I am feeling a little better about them having to go to the ECC in Shelby. Still makes no sense when we have a perfectly good Kindergarten room at New Era Elementary, but, hey.........the big bad school board (whose vocabulary basically consists of "Well, we talked about it and this is what we decided.") says it has to be and a few parents that really care about their kids is not enough to fight "city hall".
They will be back to New Era for 1st through 5th unless the school board and superintendent have something else up their sleeves. And then I will have Lindsay in Shelby and the twins in New Era!!! Ok, I better stop venting now before I say something not nice about select school board members. I believe that I will be running for school board in the not so distant future, as that board needs someone on it that cares about what parents want for their kids and what is best for kids, not just the budget and whatever is easiest. Ok, I'm done.
Anyway, Jake is off to high school, and that is so hard to fathom.
Well, I want to remind every one to visit my Stampin' Up! website (link below). I will have my class schedule on there and we have a newly revamped version of the demonstrator website coming real soon. By the way, my class for September is FULL.....YIPPEE!!
No comments:
Post a Comment