Thursday, September 29, 2011

Jodi will faint!!

Yes, Jodi...........I am actually posting on my blog!!!
Haha!!
It is so sad when I read back and see how I used to share so much and enjoy writing.
I wish I could get back into it. Gonna try!!
All is well here. Ian is doing well! Dylan is having some tummy troubles and so I need to take him back to the doc. Yes, we've gone already.
Jake is at MCC full time and working at Wesco about 30 hours a week. Busy young man!
Lindsay is a mini me and we go round and round sometimes. She is 7 going on 16. YIKES!
Stay tuned! LOL!!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

this is sooo funny because i haven't checked in awhile simply because you haven't updated in so long! decided to check all my listed blogs this morning and even saw another friend has finally updated!!! very funny! i am VERY surprised! ☺