Sunday, September 5, 2010

Gettin' ready!

Ok, pencil boxes filled and put in backpacks, notebooks, check.
first day of school jumper for Lindsay hanging up waiting for Tuesday. You would not believe what I went through to get a little T to go under that jumper. I wanted an off white T and looked in 5 different stores....NONE. Finally I settled on brown and it looks great!!
Ian has gained a lot of weight over the summer while Dylan stayed about the same. So my twins might soon be in different sizes if Ian's weight doesn't drop a bit once he's back in school. I started him back on his med. for ADHD this morning. That stuff will probably taper off his appetite.
It feels like Fall today and I am wishing my house was cleaner so I could decorate a bit. But I keep reminding myself that I can clean all I want next week.
My cousin Jodi told me I haven't updated in a while and I don't get on here much, I know. My life is so crazed I can't believe anyone wants to know about it! LOL!

No comments: