I have another big project ahead of me too. We bought a nice big entertainment center on Craigslist for Jake's bedroom. I plan to prime it and then paint it black. It will hold his tv and all his gaming equipment. I can't wait to have that mess organized.
Tomorrow Jasmine is coming over around 1 and is going to spend the night!! It has been too long since my other girl has been here. Well, two weeks. but that seems like a long time!!
I also purchased a very unique antique desk on Craigslist. And a night stand that I am going to re do and put in Lindsay 's room. I have an old dresser that I also want to re do for her.
Stay tuned for pics of LIndsay's skirt and my before and afters of the furniture I am going to "repurpose".
If you read here, thank you!!
1 comment:
YAY for sewing. I'm thinking I need a machine like yours! mine is so basic it stinks. I think I would do more sewing if I had a nicer machine. You inspired me to go to the fabric store and I found the cutest chicky fabric and also so monkey fabric. I know I'll get something cute of them for Abby!
Post a Comment