Okay, something strange is going on around here.
I am ok with it snowing.
I am ok with colored lights on the house this year. In fact, I feel more festive !
I am not stressing out over every little thing.
I am determined to have fun this month.
I have a date with Bob this afternoon. He is so excited!! And I am too.
He is such a little lover.
Ian is doing GREAT!!!! Thank YOU, LORD!!!!!!
I feel God in control and I won't let go of that promise!
Yay for Christmas! Yay for Jesus!
God Bless Us, Every One!!
I am ok with it snowing.
I am ok with colored lights on the house this year. In fact, I feel more festive !
I am not stressing out over every little thing.
I am determined to have fun this month.
I have a date with Bob this afternoon. He is so excited!! And I am too.
He is such a little lover.
Ian is doing GREAT!!!! Thank YOU, LORD!!!!!!
I feel God in control and I won't let go of that promise!
Yay for Christmas! Yay for Jesus!
God Bless Us, Every One!!
No comments:
Post a Comment