1. I am waiting for...............The Frog Princess to come out!!
2. I am most bummed about................us needing a new dry well and therefore my trip to England is in jeopardy. :(
3. This weekend I.......................will help Doug finish the leaves, clean out one closet upstairs, maybe dabble in getting out some Christmas decor.
4. I wonder if..........................anyone is still reading this boring blog. If so I challenge you to comment so I know it. :)
5. I am praying about.......................my friend Sarah and her husband getting an important paper so they can travel to China to get their new daughter, my son, Ian to continue to do well on his meds, for things to work out for my England trip and other things that I pray all the time.
Have a good day, people and comment if you read this!! Seriously, I may ditch this blog if no one is reading it!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment