Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Ian.................

Just had to share a little anecdote about Ian.
Today I went to listen to the first graders read. I do this often.
Dylan is always the first to come and read to me but Ian never wants to.
He always has some excuse. Well, today I caught him in just the right mood, I guess.
I said "Aw, come on buddy, I really want to you read me a book." Dylan had just read
"On top of spaghetti" to me and he handed it to Ian and said "read it to mom, buddy."
So Ian takes the book, sighs and says "Ok, I'll do it, but I'm not gonna like it."
And then he read the book to me and we laughed and it was awesome. Thank you, Lord.

"Every good thing given and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father...."
James 1:17

No comments: