l . I put ketchup on homemade macaroni and cheese.
2. I cannot sleep with my hand or anything else hanging over the side of the bed.
3. I have wanted to visit England my whole life and am finally doing it in May of 2010!
4. My favorite thing about my personality is that I am a good encourager, a good friend and I am not afraid to reach out to people.
5. I am still freaked out by those flying monkeys from the Wizard of Oz. Seriously.
6. I love to read but don't much any more because once I get my nose in a good book I am useless for anything else.
7. I was 30 when my first child was born and 40 when my last was born.
8. The thing I hate most about my personality is that I am very easily hurt.
9. I have lost 64# in the last 4 1/2 months.
10. I am happiest when my whole family is together and everyone is happy and getting along and laughing.
2 comments:
Janine, this pic of you is great! You look fantastic and, dare I say, younger!! That is certainly a compliment! You go, girl! {but not to imply an insult "before"}
Why, thank you!
I think. ;)
Post a Comment