Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday stuff about me............aka write something on this boring blog!!!! LOL!

1. I am child of the King, which makes me a princess!
2. I need to love and enjoy my home again.
3. I have a fantastic husband who I adore and can't imagine life without.
4. I have 4 challenging children...........and I wouldn't trade them for perfect ones.
5. I love the Lord and would be lost without HIM. He is my rock, fortress and the horn
of my salvation.
6. I love our new church, well not that new anymore but we are feeling more like we belong.
7. I have many dear sweet friends and feel blessed to know them all.
8. I spend entirely too much time on the computer.
9. My daughter is beautiful and my sons are handsome like their daddy.
10. My parents are both very special to me and I hope God allows me to have them here on earth for many more years.
11. I love my blog and pray for a desire and ability to impact people for the Lord.
12. I read Brenen Twiss' carepages and marvel at his mom and her amazing attitude and love and trust for the Lord. She has an amazing outlook and inspires me daily.
13. I am planning a trip to England in May 2010 with two of my sisters.......we are going to visit a little village in Somerset where our 8th great grandfather was born and lived until he came to America.
14. I can wiggle my ears and so can my dad, Dylan and Lindsay..........what else do we have in common? We all have brown eyes. My blue eyed siblings and kids can't do it!
15. I am going on a date this afternoon with a gorgeous young man named Dylan Robert, 7 years old.

No comments: