Friday, January 9, 2009

Getting excited..............

Yes, I am getting pumped up about my upcoming stampin' event here at my house!!!!
I went to Muskegon yesterday to get some supplies for the projects. I am planning some killer
cool projects. You won't want to miss it!
I am sending out invitations with more info tomorrow so you should have yours on Monday! In the meantime keep Saturday, January 24 from 11:00 til 1:00 or 2:00 p.m. (depends on how fast you work!)
This is my first BIG stamping event in a long time so I am so excited!!! It's gonna be AWESOME!!!
OH, and I want you to know that the group that attends this event will be the FIRST to get their hands on a brand NEW Spring/Summer catalog and idea book!!!!!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I am not sure that I will be able to make this. Is it possible to get a book? I hear there scrappin' stuff is cool.

Janine said...

sure, I can lend you a book!!!
I will bring one when I bring down Jod's order.
I wish you could come though, the projects are awesome!!!

Mellyanne said...

Hey Janine. How's it going up there? We're all doing well, girls have come down with slight colds...praying it passes soon.

Wanted to let you know that you picked a busy day :). I already have an 88th birthday party for my dad's mom that afternoon and then Sunday I found out there's a baby shower at church for a gal at the same time. So, I can't come :(.

I would have though, had I not had any other plans.

Hope you have a great time!