Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Stampin' Up! anyone?

I really need to generate some sales by the end of this month...........or I am kaput as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. So.............I am offering anyone who orders this month FREE SHIPPING!!!!!
We have an unbelievable array of Holiday stamp sets, papers, ribbons and anything else you can imagine for making beautiful scrapbook pages, cards, home decor items, etc.
Dress up your baked good gifts with our designer paper, ribbons and tags!!!!
Make some Christmas Cards!!!
Make some ornaments with your kids!!!!
The possibilities are endless!
FREE SHIPPING for the entire month of December~~~~~~~
Please help me remain a Stampin' Up! demonstrator!!!
Thanks!!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

My mom is going to pass this time, because of Christmas, and Kristin wants to look at my catalog. I have a small order of about 25.00 and if Kris wants something, I'll give you the total order on Sunday. Are you going to the party?

Janine said...

Planning on it as long as we are all healthy. Do you know the time?
And thanks!!!