OH, I am so steamed. I bought this blogwear, Joyful Tidings for my blog. See the pretty banner up there?? YES, I know it is supposed to have a picture. Do you think I can figure out how to insert the picture? NO, I am a total doof.
First, since you said "bought", can I assume you can use this for other seasons as well? Second and most important, I love your new header. I noticed it yesterday and forgot to add it FB when we chatted. Keep playing with it and try not to get too frustrated.
2 comments:
First, since you said "bought", can I assume you can use this for other seasons as well? Second and most important, I love your new header. I noticed it yesterday and forgot to add it FB when we chatted. Keep playing with it and try not to get too frustrated.
I just bought a christmas set for $1.88.
Post a Comment