Wednesday, November 19, 2008

School pictures




School pictures can be irritating things. The twins I had taken together this year. The picture turned out cute........I have scanned the 8 x 10, but the wallet size ones have Ian's ear totally cut off.
Lindsay's turned out really nice. A gal named Jennifer Walenski took them at Huggy Bear Preschool.
Jacob got his taken and never bothered to give me an order packets, so all I have of him is his student I.D. badge.

Exasperating.

A very nice friend of mine has offered to help me get some shots of all four of my kids in their Christmas best.... so I hope that goes well!
Until then, here are LIndsay and the twins.

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Nice pics of the kids Janine! Thanks for sharing with us.

Mellyanne said...

Hey Janine. Who's that big girl in your photo? :) lol.

Your kids look gorgeous and handsome! Thanks for sharing.

Melissa