Friday, October 31, 2008

I'm still a good mom!



Ok, I am not nearly as ambitious as my cousin, Jodi who works full time and hand makes her kids' halloween costumes, but.....................darn it - I did make some cute treats for both Lindsay's class and the twins' class so Ha! If I know Jodi, she probably did both....LOL!
Anyway, I made 30 of these spiders for the kids. They are made using the scallop circle punch and the photo corner punch. There is a mini peppermint patty inside.

Not my idea, saw it online. Are'nt they cute?

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Janine, the spiders are darling! I bet all the kids loved them!!

Jodi said...

Your idea or not, I will certainly be borrowing it and giving you full credit!! Those are too cute and, NO, I did not make anything for either classroom party! If nothing else, simply because both boys are on the Christmas committee! Thanks for sharing. After all the craziness, I fully plan to order from the winter catalog.