Thursday, September 25, 2008

Update on Dan

Dan came through the surgery. The doctors said it was the worst case scenario they could have imagined. They had to break his femur bone and use cadaver bone to do some repairs. Also, the last time he had surgery on his hip, the surgeon had actually glued some stuff together so they had to deal with that.
He had a rough first night, but once they got him on the right pain med things were a bit better.
He has a long road ahead of him. Please keep him and my sister, Cheryl in your prayers. Thanks!!

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Janine, I'm glad he's through the surgery and started on the road to recovery. I pray his recovery will go much better than expected and he's up and around soon!

Mellyanne said...

Janine thanks for posting this. I had totally forgot to ask Deb about him. I will remember to continue in prayer for him.