Well, I want to thank Jodi for my new obsession, yes........Facebook.
Actually, I opened an account back in Feb. but didn't do anything with it until
I read on her blog that Jodi was having so much fun with it.
So, I have gottten in touch with some relatives I haven't talked to in a long time,
a couple old friends and this will be a great way to keep in touch with my great niece who
is at Ferris.
So, Thanks Jodi and I know my family thanks you too for yet another reason to ignore them
as I sit in front of this puter! LOL!!
2 comments:
Tell me about it. There is so much I don't understand, but I am determined to figure it out...something out, anyway!! I think even my blogging is suffering.
I need to thank her too! I also signed up and am VERY confused but have been contacted by people I haven't heard from in 20 years!
Post a Comment