Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The creative juices keep flowin'!!


It's the housecleaning juices that need flowin'!!!!
But no, here I sit in my messy house, stamping and blogging!!!
I know I am bad!
Anyhoo, I had to play with Riding Hood Red and these note cards from SU!
that I just had to have and then didn't do anything with and a giant clothespin from
the Dollar spot. It turned out really cute and you can use it to hold a favorite photo or two,
or a recipe card while you are baking. Or a love note. Hey, I could put a magnet on the back for the fridge.
I am playing and I am enjoying it. I just won't look around. I need a cleaning lady so bad!

3 comments:

Kerry said...

Nice work Janine! That new red is awesome!

Jodi said...

I know I shouldn't say, "Hire yourself" but I just did! LOL. I am a bit late, but I noticed you changed colors on your blog. Please don't tell me it was a month ago! Cute projects.

Janine said...

I don't do cleaning!!!
Otherwise I would hire myself.
I hired myself the other day to do errands, though!!
LOL!