I have my husband home with us for the 2nd weekend in a row!!
That NEVER happens because my husband works alot of overtime.
After almost 27 years (in Oct.) I am still, actually way more, in love with
my husband. He is my best friend, he encourages me when I am down,
he is my rock, second only to the Lord. He is a wonderful father. We are
45 and 47 so parenting small children (3 that are 6 and under) along with a teen
is alot of work for us. Add Austism Spectrum Disorder into the mix and well,
we are daily watching for the men in the white coats to come for us. LOL!
A few months ago I gently pointed out something that
was bothering me about one of the relationships he has with one of our kids.
He took it to heart and I have seen him daily working to improve that relationship.
He cares and loves us all. No, he certainly is not perfect and on a PMS day I could
probably post a negative thought, but I wouldn't......because I am his best friend too.
I am so thankful that God chose Doug for me. He is honest, hard working, gorgeous
and affectionate.
Ok, I will stop now..........Go hug your husband and never take him for granted. :)
1 comment:
Aww, Janine. What a sweet post. Hope he got to read it!
Melissa
Post a Comment