Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Ian's way of thinking...................

We made pizza for supper one night this week. There were two pieces left and I put them in the fridge on a paper plate and then put another paper plate over the top.
The next morning I found the paper plates still in the fridge, no pizza.
Now, Ian is, hopefully, going through a growth spurt because he has been eating everything he can get his hands on. And so the following conversation ensued:
Mom -"Ian, did you eat TWO pieces of pizza??!!"
Ian - "No, I ate one piece of pizza."
Mom - Who ate the other piece?"
Ian - "I did"
Mom- "So you ate two pieces of pizza."
Ian- "No, I ate one piece of pizza and then I ate one piece of pizza again."

2 comments:

Jodi said...

That is way too cute.

Mellyanne said...

Okay, that is about the cutest thing I've ever heard. Thanks for sharing! I will pass that story along to Eric.