Monday, August 18, 2008

I am sick in my stomach

I am not trying to tell any one how to vote or how to think or how to feel.
I just cannot let this go without at least offering the info to anyone who might
want to be informed.
So, take it for what you will........or don't look.
http://bethany.preciousinfants.com/2008/08/18/barack-obama-and-his-opposition-to-the-baipa.aspx

2 comments:

Jodi said...

I think I'm missing something...what am I supposed to look at or read?? I am intrigued.

Mellyanne said...

Jodi, there should be a few videos embedded at that site to watch. Hope it works out for you.

Sometimes I think it's better not to know things that are happening in thie carnal world but then again, I think how much I feel it pains my soul to know. Really, how much must it pain our Lord, who knows it all! We could never imagine the hurt he feels for the lost.