Ok, imagine this...........I offer to take all 4 of my kids to McD's for lunch and to play this morning.
Ian doesn't want to go because he is too busy watching the sky for clouds. Lindsay doesn't want to go.......WEIRD..........and then I remember that the last time we stopped at McD's in Whitehall there was a guy dressed up like Ronald McDonald and she was scared to death and we had to leave and go to another McD's. So Jacob graciously offered to stay home with Ian and Lindsay but Miss Lindsay said, NO, no one should go!! Do you believe it?
Well, amidst Lindsay's screaming and Ians' sky gazing Dylan and I went to McD's in Whitehall and had a marvelous time. Dylan's name is Dylan Robert and I call him Bob. He likes it. I am the only one who does it.
On the way home, I said to him that I had had a good time. He said me too and thanked me.
I said "Was that a date?" and he said "Yep." and I asked him if he was going to tell Dad and he said no cuz Dad would be jealous. Well, the minute we got home and he saw Doug, he said "haha, I stoled your woman!"
I had fun with Bob. He is a real character.
2 comments:
How sweet. Can I go on a date with "Bob"? He sounds like fun :)
My kids would probably be scared of Ronald too.
You have to make the time for one on one quality time. What a wonderful outcome that turned out to be. Good for you!
Post a Comment