Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Vacation shots...................

Our brush with celebrity! The Roloff family from "Little People, Big World" were on Mackinac Island the same day as Jake, Ross and me.














Some pictures from PIRATE'S COVE. Dylan is in his glory there. And some various other shots. I would like to say our vacation was absolutely wonderful, but the weather wasn't great and the kids fought alot and well, my husband was a grouch, but we did have some good times. The house we stayed in in Harbor Springs was pretty cool.

3 comments:

Jodi said...

You'll need to blog more about your vacay...how long you were gone...what you did...you know, that stuff. Are husbands always grouchy on vacation?? What is that all about??

Janine said...

Well, you have to remember,Jodi, that YOUR cousin is getting to be an old man!!!

Mellyanne said...

Janine. Great pictures. I still think it's so cool you happened upon the Roloff's there...even Eric thought that was cool.

That house just looks so beautiful! I'm glad you had a "good" time. Eric is so stressed & tired all the time he can't even look forward to a vacation. So I'm gonna have to make sure he can relax and enjoy himself. Is that going to be possible with our 3 girls :) lol

Love, Melissa