Wednesday, June 11, 2008

GEtTinG ReaDy fOr VAcAtiOn!!!!!!!!!!!!

Packing for six people, I have figured out the easy way..............buy all new clothes for the trip!!! LOL! Just kidding. Although I did have to buy all of us some new clothes. Now I am sorting laundry and washing whatever else we need to take (Doug actually does most of the laundry).
Ian is driving me nuts with "Is it vacation today? "Is it time to go?" "I HATE WAITING" etc. etc. etc.
I hope the weather is nice up north. Cool is fine............no Wet, please??
God is so good. I am so thankful for this vacation. Please pray for a good trip, good health, and good weather. Oh, and good bargains.
Thanks !!!!!
Miss me while I am gone! K?

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Have tons of fun!!!! I cannot wait to hear all about your trip!!

Kristin said...

Have a wonderful, safe, memorable vacation. Enjoy your time, but most important...ENJOY YOUR FAMILY!!!