

Here are a couple 6 x 6 album pages I just did!
My cousin Jodi's scrapbooking group is doing a 6 x 6 album workshop with me soon so I am busy making samples.
The one of Lindsay is a white page with a piece of River Rock cardstock stamped in Craft White using a stamp from Doodle This. The butterfly and happiness are rub ons and the ribbon is from the Theatre asst. and a piece of hemp twine.
The one of Jake is also a white page. A piece of the Western Sky background paper for the background and the photo corners and then Blue Bayou cardstock stamped in white with a stamp from the Wanted set, punched with the scallop punch and then a white scallop behind. Jumbo eyelet. I am pretty happy with these!
3 comments:
The pages turned out fantastic. Are you having a ball making these books and reminiscing at the same time? Great job.
I am so excited about going to Jodi's party. Of course, I was stressing about all the options, but I decided to let that go and just enjoy the "process". Your pages look terrific!!
I am excited too, Kristin!
Also a little nervous!
See you next week!
Janine
Post a Comment