Thursday, November 15, 2007

Update because Jodi said so...........

Well, my cuz, Jodi said that we are all too quiet on our blogs, so.............here is my exciting week.
Monday, spent the morning and some of the afternoon designing cards and an album page for my workshop Monday night! Nothing like waiting til the last minute!!
So, Monday night go to my workshop in Walkerville. Thank Goodness, my niece Tif rode with me as it is a friend of hers that booked a workshop from her workshop. It was a very long ride! And then coming home we missed a turn and ended up by Ruby Creek Tavern. I got home by the skin of my teeth in time for Doug to go to work. Man, what a night. Thankfully, she did have a good group of people there!!
Tuesday........MOPS (Mothers of PreSchoolers). I am on the steering team and am supposed to be there by 8:45. Well............I didn't count on having to scrape my windows! And then I pick up one of our Moppetts workers too so I wasn't exactly on time. All went well though.
After MOPS , around noon, Miss Lindsay (the boss) said that she wanted cheese, a pickle and a "samich" from Country Daiwy (Dairy). So we did that.
Wednesday, Lindsay went to her Aunt Deb's for "school" and I cleaned house. Boy, did it need it .
I got alot done including mopping my kitchen and dining room floors which were a disgrace.
Today, Thursday.........left for Muskegon early with my mom and lindsay in tow, picked up my little sis at the park and ride on Russell road and we all went to Target, Meijer, JCPenney and Family bookstore. Got a Point of Grace Christmas CD. I love it!!!!! Oh, and since the boss was with us, we went to "Ol McDonald's" for lunch. Yes, my 3 little children call the Golden Arches "Ol McDonald's". Got home just in time to rest for an hour before the twinnies came home from school. They are so funny. Dylan is so into doing everything his teacher says. Ian is so much happier these days. It is so good to hear him giggle.
So, Jodi...............and anyone else who reads here, there is my update!!!!
Good night to all!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Oh good! Thanks for the report! :) Your Point of Grace cd...is it a Christmas one or "regular" one? (I didn't catch that) I want to buy Andrew a new cd and I like the ones on TV...kind of like a soundtrack...different groups...I want something "young" but not childish...any ideas??

Janine said...

Yes, Christmas music. I love it!!