Doug and I marked 26 years of marriage on Wed. Oct. 24, 2007.
I am so blessed to have him for my husband.
1. He is affectionate and loving.
2. He loves me through thick and thin (literally :)
3. He is funny.
4. He encourages me when I am down.
5. He never complains about what I make for dinner
(even if it's sandwiches or mac/cheese from a box).
6. He is a Christian man with integrity and an awesome
work ethic.
7. He is honest in all things.
8. He is gorgeous.
9. He likes my friends.
10. He is a wonderful father, hands on, at home.
11. He takes me out on dates.
12. He feels things deeply and is not embarrassed to show it.
13. He is a very good "cuddler". :)
14. He likes me.
15. He doesn't hunt or watch sports.
16. He is nice to my mother & sisters.
17. He does the laundry.
18. He lets me sleep in on Saturday.
19. He was smart enough to marry a wonderful woman.
20. He is the only man for me.
1 comment:
Congratulations!!!!!
Post a Comment