Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Painting........

I have been painting. I do not like to paint.
Doug and I are moving downstairs! The walls in the downstairs
bedroom had to be scraped, patched ( I did not do a great job),
painted (two coats) the ceiling painted (also two coats ) and all the
woodwork primed and then painted . I am down to the woodwork now
and it is going to take two coats also!!!
Why is it that whenever I paint it always takes at least two coats??????
Even if I buy the expensive paint that is supposed to cover in one???????
Never happens.
I am so glad it is almost done!

1 comment:

Jen said...

saw some of your creations and they look like fun. Do you have people show up when you have advanced classes? I've been wanting to do the crossover card. Saw it on SCS a while ago. very cute! I'm also excited about the NOV paper promo.